How to make your own pancake at home ••
Although most people prefer a boxed mix because it is way easier, but this way is so much more delicious and nutritious.
Time: 30 minutes
1 cup of plain flour
2 medium eggs or 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
½ teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of margarine
½ cup of evaporated milk
3 tablespoons of sugar (to taste)
Method of preparation
1. Put the margarine in a bowl and melt by either putting it in the microwave or in a bowl of hot water.
2. Break the eggs into the melted butter and beat until it is very smooth.
3. Add the flour and mix till there are little or no lumps.
4. Add milk, butter, salt and sugar, stir well.
5. Set the frying pan to medium heat and add very little of the vegetable oil.
6. Pour some of the pancake batter into the heated oil.
7. Cook for about 2 minutes until bubbles form on top
8. Flip using a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes until it turns golden brown.
Fat: 10g, cholesterol: 59mg, sodium: 439mg, potassium: 132mg, carbohydrate: 28g, protein: 6g.
It also contains vitamins A, D, B-12, C, and about 2000 calories.
Pancakes are flat cakes which are usually thin and round. They are so popular because they are quick and easy to make.
Many people consider cookies as snack, but it is so much more. It is considered as a balanced meal and commonly referred to people on diets.
And, although, most people prefer a boxed mix because it is way easier, but this way is so much more delicious and nutritious.